6108 Mt. Tacoma Dr. S.W. Lakewood, 98499 | 253.581.8711
Don't forget to visit the Charisma Boutique!
Price Per Month (45 Minute Classes):
One class per week $44 Two classes per week $79 Three classes per week $95 Four classes per week $124 Five classes per week $146 Six classes per week $168 Seven classes per week $190 Eight or more classes per week $225 Extra 1/2 hour $11 Extra 15 minutes $5.50
Registration Fees: • $10 Registration Fee for established dancers is due at fall registration annually no matter when the initial registration fee was paid. • $30 Registration Fee for new students is due at registration and will not be prorated.
Tuition Policies: • Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. All tuition payments are required to be paid with auto pay (includes credit card, check, or ACH options). • September through June tuition is an annual tuition divided into equal monthly payments. No prorations apply for missed classes during the September through June session. Dancers may request permission to attend another class as a makeup for missed classes. • Summer (July and August) tuition is paid monthly and Charisma allows a proration for missed classes up to 2 weeks. • Tuition is due whether class is attended or not. • A tuition discount of 10% is given if entire year paid in full by September 30th. • $225 tuition limit is per dancer, not per family. • Tuition fees are per dancer, not per family. • If tuition is not paid in full, including late fees, by the 15th of each month, the dancer will not be allowed to participate in class until balance is paid in full.
Dropping a Class/Changing a Class:
• To drop a class, written notice must be given 30 days in advance. Without written notice, auto pay will continue to collect monthly tuition and costume deposits/balances with no refunds.
• Class changes must be in writing and provided to the office staff or by email to the director prior to class change or auto pay will continue to collect monthly tuition and costume deposits/balances with no refunds.
• Will be automatically billed to the billing method on file.
• Costume fee is $70 per costume. (The majority of classes will only need 1 costume) Note: Technique classes do not apply.
• Costume Deposit: $35/costume due in November (please see Year at a Glance for exact due date)
• Costume Balance: $35/costume due in February (please see Year at a Glance for exact due date)
• Once a deposit has been made on a costume, the balance is due even if dancer does not perform, does not attend class, or terminates their registration with the studio.
A $25 late fee will apply to all accounts not paid in full by the 5th of each month. Late fee will be applied on the 6th.
Private Lessons: • Private lesson fee is $30 per 30 minutes. • Private lesson is paid for at the time of booking and will be auto billed to payment method on account. • No refunds. • Cancellations within 24 hours of lesson: Fee will be applied to next lesson. • No show or cancellations with less than 24 hours: Fee is forfeited, is non-refundable, and will not be applied to any future lessons.
Financial Policy Specific to Company Dance Members:
Additional Approximate Costs to Plan For:
• Annual Company Fee: $150
• Company Jacket: $75-100 (Depending on name embroidery)
• Black Dance Pants: $10-20
• Black Dance Sweater: $20-30
• Nude Leotard: $10-25
• Costumes: $70-120 per class
• Additional Costume Accessories/Earrings/Crystals: varies per costume (earrings are $10-15)
• Extra Rehearsal Fees Outside of Studio: Covered in annual company fee
• Competition Fees: varies depending on solos, duos, trios, groups. Please see Year At A Glance for current year fees.
See the Financial Policy File above for more detailed information.